Translate

Tuesday 11 June 2013

THE 'LUCKY' SMILE

It's often said that a smile has the potential to turn a life around. Smiling could unlock the difficulties you encounter and make them easy to overcome. So 'smile' whenever you can.
I have written a poem down known as "The 'Lucky' Smile" which I hope will be inspirational: 

It was a rather,
Strange morning,
The sky dull,
The sun  appearing shagged,
The atmosphere calm,
With the air blowing,
In strained,
Irritating sequences,
Not by any chance comparable,
To a breeze to welcome a new day,
'Probably good things,
Do happen,
On such peculiar conditions'
A thought forms in my mind,
Sending a chill down the spine,
Consequently, a thin smile,
Escaping my shaky lips,
A smile hard to comprehend,
Yet a comfort,
To what seemed like agony,
As it was not the ideal day,
I had anticipated,
But still a sign of luck,
Since I hoped,
It could set everything straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment